Utah State Parks
GREEN RIVER, Emery County — A 67-year-old man who was missing for nearly 48 hours in Goblin Valley State Park was located Wednesday in good condition.
Lawrence Fitlow was camping at the park with family members before he left to return to Park City in his 37-foot motor home around 10:30 a.m. Monday, Emery County Sheriff's Capt. Jeff Thomas said. Fitlow took a wrong turn at some point and wrecked the motor home as he tried to get out of the area.
He was located around 10 a.m. Wednesday by a park ranger. The man was still in the Goblin Valley State Park area.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 105
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 85
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 67
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 45
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24