USU football: Aggies announce kick times for Weber State and Wyoming football games
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State athletics announced Tuesday kickoff times for its home football games against Weber State and Wyoming to complete start times for its six home games during the 2013 season.
Utah State’s home opener against Weber State on Saturday, Sept. 14, will be at 6 p.m. MT and will not only be homecoming weekend but Hall of Fame weekend as well.
Utah State’s final game of the 2012 regular season will be at home against Wyoming and is scheduled to begin at 12 p.m. MT.
Utah State will also host non-conference foe BYU on Friday, Oct. 4 at 6 p.m. MT, followed by Mountain West home games against Boise State on Saturday, Oct. 12 at 5:30 p.m. MT, Hawai’i on Saturday, Nov. 2 at 2 p.m. MT, and Colorado State on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 1:30 p.m. MT.
Utah State’s season opener on Thursday, Aug. 29, at Utah does not have a scheduled start time as of yet, but its first-ever Mountain West game the following weekend at Air Force on Saturday, Sept. 7, will begin at 1:30 p.m. MT and be televised nationally on CBS Sports Network.
Following its home game against Weber State, Utah State plays at USC on Saturday, Sept. 21, in a game that does not have a kickoff time scheduled yet. USU then plays at San Jose State on Friday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. MT on ESPN, followed by back-to-back home games against BYU and Boise State as both will be televised on the CBS Sports Network.
Utah State’s game at New Mexico on Saturday, Oct. 19, is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. MT, while its road game at UNLV on Saturday, Nov. 9, will be televised on one of the ESPN Networks with a kick time to be determined at a later date.
Other television games as of date for Utah State includes home meetings against Hawai’i and Colorado State and both will appear on CBS Sports Network.
2013 USU football schedule
Date — Opponent — Time
Aug. 29 (Thur.) — at Utah — TBA
Sept. 7 — at Air Force* (CBSS) — 1:30 p.m.
Sept. 14 — Weber State — 6 p.m.
Sept. 21 — at USC — TBA
Sept. 27 (Fri.) — at San Jose State* (ESPN) — 7 p.m.
Oct. 4 (Fri.) — BYU (CBSS) — 6 p.m.
Oct. 12 — Boise State* (CBSS) — 5:30 p.m.
Oct. 19 — at New Mexico* — 4 p.m.
Oct. 26 — Bye
Nov. 2 — Hawai’i* (CBSS) — 2 p.m.
Nov. 9 — at UNLV* (ESPNN) — TBA
Nov. 16 — Bye
Nov. 23 — Colorado State* (CBSS) — 1:30 p.m.
Nov. 30 — Wyoming* — 12 p.m.
Dec. 7 — Mountain West Championship — TBA
*Mountain West game
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- BYU football team finalizes 2016 schedule...
- Will BYU's quarterback competition turn into...
- Video: Top 10 sights and sounds from...
- Ute senior Jordan Loveridge has proven to be...
- Tournament countdown: BYU set, Utah and other...
- Cougars know this: Run the table in Vegas in...
- Bracketology update: Utah seen as a consensus...
- Brad Rock: BYU says its 'swagger' is back as...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 23
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 22
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 17
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 12
- BYU football announces full spring... 12
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes... 12