LEEDS, Washington County — A 31-year-old Murray woman was in critical condition in a Las Vegas hospital Saturday night after a rollover accident on I-15 resulted in head injuries.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, Holly R. Ventura was driving north on the interstate at high speeds about 6:30 p.m. when she apparently failed to negotiate a curve in the road. Her car traveled off the interstate into the center divider, then back across two lane of traffic before going off the right shoulder into an area covered in brush, rocks and dirt.
The vehicle then vaulted and rolled three times over an area of 300 feet coming to rest upside down. Ventura, who was traveling alone, was wearing a seat belt, according to troopers.
She was flown by medical helicopter to a hospital in Las Vegas.
— Marjorie Cortez
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- Longtime USU professor arrested in Maryland...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14