TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- SWAT standoff led to evacuation of 40 apartments
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- 3 die on Idaho highways on Sunday
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Draper house explodes into flames,... 6
- SWAT standoff led to evacuation of 40... 5
- FBI: No arrests yet in scam targeting... 3
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City... 3
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in... 3
- Springville homes evacuated after... 3