TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Layton man charged with aggravated murder in...
- Police identify teen found dead in Corner Canyon
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Police: Fugitive tackled by Centerville...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Police say man persuaded Provo High... 8
- New Salt Lake fire chief caught in... 6
- 'I just can't say 'I'm sorry' enough':... 6
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 6
- Sandy man gets prison time in $1.5... 5
- Security, authorities detain woman... 4
- High school student found dead near... 2