TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Suspected DUI driver found in barn hours...
- New prison site not expected to be named...
- Early morning crash leaves one man critically...
- Police investigating shooting death in SLC
- 2 Ute tribal employees extorted money from...
- Utah man arrested 34 years after Mississippi...
- Police seek man in violent Chevron robbery
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 20
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18
- Inmates turn in handgun and magazine... 18
- New prison site not expected to be... 15
- Number of people killed on Utah roads... 10
- FBI completes federal probe of Ferguson... 9
- Convicted killer Curtis Allgier loses... 9