TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Multiple people ejected, at least one...
- Police seek 4 men in Milcreek shooting
- Pilot escapes injury as plane makes emergency...
- Stolen truck full of $1 million in shoes...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- Firing squad's return in Utah may... 14
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell... 11
- Colorado teen who likely died in Utah... 10
- Charges: Illinois man sexually abused... 6
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were... 3
- Stolen truck full of $1 million in... 3
- Provo man admits threatening to kill... 3
- Body of missing fisherman found after... 2