TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Man, 72, dies at hospital after being struck...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Jury convicts San Juan County commissioner...
- Witnesses recount teen's upset demeanor...
- Lawsuit filed against West Jordan police in...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10
- Vernal police investigating offensive... 9
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student... 9
- 'They had killed a cop, and they... 8