TAYLORSVILLE — A 20-month old toddler was rushed to Primary Children's Medical Center Sunday evening after he tumbled off a first-floor balcony at an apartment complex.
Unified Police Department Sgt. Marni Montgomery said the boy was somehow able to slip through the bars of the railing at about 8:10 p.m. and fell about 9 feet to a cement patio below.
The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center for treatment following the accident at 1432 Stettlers Way (4645 South).
Montgomery said emergency doctors were performing tests on the child, whose condition had been stabilized.
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- American Fork teen drowning victim identified
- Body of 14-year-old American Fork boy...
- Officer who killed family had dark side,...
- Woman forgives ex-boyfriend for shooting her,...
- Moab man admits to stealing dinosaur footprint
- Officer shoots man in West Jordan, but...
- Two critically injured in late night...
- Officer who killed family had dark... 24
- Police: Lehi man confessed to poisoning... 9
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas... 9
- Moab man admits to stealing dinosaur... 8
- Charges filed against man suspected of... 7
- Susan Powell's father, in-laws fight... 7
- Mother's alleged meth use a possible... 4
- Man arrested after shooting in North... 3