OGDEN — A 24-year-old North Ogden man died Friday night from injuries resulting from a motorcycle crash in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard.
Deyne Stocker was riding northbound on Washington Boulevard at speeds exceeding the posted limit of 40 mph, said Lt. Will Cragun of the Ogden Police Department.
Stocker’s motorcycle struck a sports utility vehicle and then a tree, Cragun said. The accident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Friday.
Stocker was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, Cragun said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14