OGDEN — A 24-year-old North Ogden man died Friday night from injuries resulting from a motorcycle crash in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard.
Deyne Stocker was riding northbound on Washington Boulevard at speeds exceeding the posted limit of 40 mph, said Lt. Will Cragun of the Ogden Police Department.
Stocker’s motorcycle struck a sports utility vehicle and then a tree, Cragun said. The accident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Friday.
Stocker was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, Cragun said.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- Bingham High students walk out over... 82
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 26
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18