OGDEN — A 24-year-old North Ogden man died Friday night from injuries resulting from a motorcycle crash in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard.
Deyne Stocker was riding northbound on Washington Boulevard at speeds exceeding the posted limit of 40 mph, said Lt. Will Cragun of the Ogden Police Department.
Stocker’s motorcycle struck a sports utility vehicle and then a tree, Cragun said. The accident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Friday.
Stocker was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, Cragun said.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9