OGDEN — A 24-year-old North Ogden man died Friday night from injuries resulting from a motorcycle crash in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard.
Deyne Stocker was riding northbound on Washington Boulevard at speeds exceeding the posted limit of 40 mph, said Lt. Will Cragun of the Ogden Police Department.
Stocker’s motorcycle struck a sports utility vehicle and then a tree, Cragun said. The accident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Friday.
Stocker was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, Cragun said.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17