OGDEN — A 24-year-old North Ogden man died Friday night from injuries resulting from a motorcycle crash in the 1100 block of Washington Boulevard.
Deyne Stocker was riding northbound on Washington Boulevard at speeds exceeding the posted limit of 40 mph, said Lt. Will Cragun of the Ogden Police Department.
Stocker’s motorcycle struck a sports utility vehicle and then a tree, Cragun said. The accident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Friday.
Stocker was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, Cragun said.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15