Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — Beginning June 1, West Jordan residents will be able to drop off glass for recycling at one of two drop-off recycling bins.
The bins are located in the parking lot behind Fire Station 52, 7950 S. 1825 West, and on the side road next to Fire Station 55, 7725 S. 6440 West.
The glass recycling program is for residents only, not businesses. All colors of glass are accepted, no separation required. No garbage, porcelain, ceramic, plate glass windows, light bulbs or cardboard are allowed in the bins.
Details are available online at WJordan.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 33
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8