Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — Beginning June 1, West Jordan residents will be able to drop off glass for recycling at one of two drop-off recycling bins.
The bins are located in the parking lot behind Fire Station 52, 7950 S. 1825 West, and on the side road next to Fire Station 55, 7725 S. 6440 West.
The glass recycling program is for residents only, not businesses. All colors of glass are accepted, no separation required. No garbage, porcelain, ceramic, plate glass windows, light bulbs or cardboard are allowed in the bins.
Details are available online at WJordan.com.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Powell family fires back at recent court...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- U. student government passes resolution... 81
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 27
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G.... 20
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19