Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — Beginning June 1, West Jordan residents will be able to drop off glass for recycling at one of two drop-off recycling bins.
The bins are located in the parking lot behind Fire Station 52, 7950 S. 1825 West, and on the side road next to Fire Station 55, 7725 S. 6440 West.
The glass recycling program is for residents only, not businesses. All colors of glass are accepted, no separation required. No garbage, porcelain, ceramic, plate glass windows, light bulbs or cardboard are allowed in the bins.
Details are available online at WJordan.com.
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19