Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — Beginning June 1, West Jordan residents will be able to drop off glass for recycling at one of two drop-off recycling bins.
The bins are located in the parking lot behind Fire Station 52, 7950 S. 1825 West, and on the side road next to Fire Station 55, 7725 S. 6440 West.
The glass recycling program is for residents only, not businesses. All colors of glass are accepted, no separation required. No garbage, porcelain, ceramic, plate glass windows, light bulbs or cardboard are allowed in the bins.
Details are available online at WJordan.com.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 47
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8