Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
WEST JORDAN — Beginning June 1, West Jordan residents will be able to drop off glass for recycling at one of two drop-off recycling bins.
The bins are located in the parking lot behind Fire Station 52, 7950 S. 1825 West, and on the side road next to Fire Station 55, 7725 S. 6440 West.
The glass recycling program is for residents only, not businesses. All colors of glass are accepted, no separation required. No garbage, porcelain, ceramic, plate glass windows, light bulbs or cardboard are allowed in the bins.
Details are available online at WJordan.com.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12