Giles Keyte, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Information for parents about the film "Fast and Furious 6."
Reckless driving: Fast cars are a big part of the storyline and driving them to the edge of safety is the goal. Many close calls and near misses are seen on the streets as well as high rates of speed. Many people are jumping from cars and disregarding other drivers on the road.
Violence: Fight scenes are also abundant throughout the story. Guns are used as well as heavy artillery. Fistfights are lengthy and intense in nature. Cars are utilized as weapons.
Sexuality/Nudity /Language: A man and woman are in bed together topless — the only view is from the side. Many women are dressed in swimsuits or very skimpy outfits in a few different scenes. There is some use of profanity during the entire film, including one use of a very vulgar word.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- FanX family guide: What to do at Comic Con
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- Religious-themed films find home in Hollywood
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic...
- Ranking movies from best to worst
- Comic Con FanX welcomes guests from many...
- Paul McCartney will play EnergySolutions...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- With $41.4 million, 'Captain America'... 3
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 2
- Paul McCartney will play... 2
- Religious-themed films find home in... 1