Giles Keyte, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Information for parents about the film "Fast and Furious 6."
Reckless driving: Fast cars are a big part of the storyline and driving them to the edge of safety is the goal. Many close calls and near misses are seen on the streets as well as high rates of speed. Many people are jumping from cars and disregarding other drivers on the road.
Violence: Fight scenes are also abundant throughout the story. Guns are used as well as heavy artillery. Fistfights are lengthy and intense in nature. Cars are utilized as weapons.
Sexuality/Nudity /Language: A man and woman are in bed together topless — the only view is from the side. Many women are dressed in swimsuits or very skimpy outfits in a few different scenes. There is some use of profanity during the entire film, including one use of a very vulgar word.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Study: Action-packed TV might make you snack...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- Inquiries begin into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer... 1
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in... 1