Giles Keyte, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Information for parents about the film "Fast and Furious 6."
Reckless driving: Fast cars are a big part of the storyline and driving them to the edge of safety is the goal. Many close calls and near misses are seen on the streets as well as high rates of speed. Many people are jumping from cars and disregarding other drivers on the road.
Violence: Fight scenes are also abundant throughout the story. Guns are used as well as heavy artillery. Fistfights are lengthy and intense in nature. Cars are utilized as weapons.
Sexuality/Nudity /Language: A man and woman are in bed together topless — the only view is from the side. Many women are dressed in swimsuits or very skimpy outfits in a few different scenes. There is some use of profanity during the entire film, including one use of a very vulgar word.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Netflix has a different take on modern...
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- 4 recently released LDS picture books
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 15
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 12
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 6
- Faith sustained author through... 5