Giles Keyte, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Information for parents about the film "Fast and Furious 6."
Reckless driving: Fast cars are a big part of the storyline and driving them to the edge of safety is the goal. Many close calls and near misses are seen on the streets as well as high rates of speed. Many people are jumping from cars and disregarding other drivers on the road.
Violence: Fight scenes are also abundant throughout the story. Guns are used as well as heavy artillery. Fistfights are lengthy and intense in nature. Cars are utilized as weapons.
Sexuality/Nudity /Language: A man and woman are in bed together topless — the only view is from the side. Many women are dressed in swimsuits or very skimpy outfits in a few different scenes. There is some use of profanity during the entire film, including one use of a very vulgar word.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming video...
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- The Clean Cut: Christian funnyman Michael Jr....
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 13
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1