Giles Keyte, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Information for parents about the film "Fast and Furious 6."
Reckless driving: Fast cars are a big part of the storyline and driving them to the edge of safety is the goal. Many close calls and near misses are seen on the streets as well as high rates of speed. Many people are jumping from cars and disregarding other drivers on the road.
Violence: Fight scenes are also abundant throughout the story. Guns are used as well as heavy artillery. Fistfights are lengthy and intense in nature. Cars are utilized as weapons.
Sexuality/Nudity /Language: A man and woman are in bed together topless — the only view is from the side. Many women are dressed in swimsuits or very skimpy outfits in a few different scenes. There is some use of profanity during the entire film, including one use of a very vulgar word.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- George W. Bush writes book about father 1
- Behind the scenes of the Utah... 1