MIDVALE — The city is accepting nominations for the Midvale Hall of Honors.
The Hall of Honors is composed of native — or adopted — sons and daughters of Midvale who have made significant contributions to the city or those whose accomplishments and achievements have brought fame and recognition to the city.
Each recipient of the award will be introduced into the Hall of Honors during Harvest Days.
Nominations must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 31, at the Midvale city offices, 655 W. Center. Nomination forms can be found at www.MidvaleArts.com, then click on the Hall of Honors link on the left menu.
All members of the Hall of Honors have a plaque showcased in the back of the Midvale Performing Arts Center, 695 W. Center.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19