WEST JORDAN — Registered voters who live in West Jordan will be mailed ballots for the 2013 municipal election so that they can vote for mayor and two at-large City Council positions.
Voting for the election will primarily be conducted by mail. There will also be two voting centers that will be open on Election Day for those desiring to vote at a polling location. Ballots will be mailed to West Jordan residents who are registered voters in Salt Lake County.
Primary election ballots will be mailed July 8, and general election ballots will be mailed Sept. 30. Voters will have about five weeks to return the ballot. More information can be found at WJordan.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 39
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9