SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City School District's Summer Kindergarten Readiness Program is now open for registration through June 14.
The goals of the program are to assist children in achieving academic readiness, developing age-appropriate social skills, promoting self-help skills and enhancing creativity. The program operates from 8 a.m. to noon for 20 school days, from June 10 to July 11.
Participants must be 5 years old by Sept. 1 of the current year. Free breakfast and lunch are available.
Registration is available at the Salt Lake City School District Early Childhood Office, 440 E. 100 South, Room 108. Register now for $45. After May 27, the cost is $50. Tuition is not refundable.
Locations for the program are: Bennion Elementary, 429 S. 800 East; Lincoln Elementary, 1090 S. Roberta St.; Mountain View Elementary, 1380 S. Navajo St. (1335 West); and Rose Park Elementary, 1105 W. 1000 North.
For more information, call 801-578-8287.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 25