PAUL SAKUMA, ASSOCIATED PRESS
With the announcement that Yahoo! has acquired Tumblr for $1.1 billion, many have expressed skepticism for Yahoo!'s ability to manage such a purchase. Based on the company's unfortunate acquisition history, the doubter's may have a point.
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Financial interventions don't work
- More home-cooked meals really can save you...
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 37
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 8
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4