RAWLINS, Wyo. — A Taylorsville man was killed and a Kearns woman injured Sunday in a one-car accident.
Marcus Archuletta, 73, was heading south on U.S. 287 about 17 miles north of Rawlins when the accident occurred about 4:15 a.m. The vehicle crossed the center line, over the northbound lane of travel and drifted off the left side of the roadway, said Wyoming Highway Patrol Sgt. Stephen Townsend.
The vehicle collided with a concrete box culvert. Archuletta, who was not wearing a seat belt, was pronounced dead at the scene, Townsend said.
Carolyn Graves, 60, was taken to Memorial Hospital of Carbon County in Rawlins. Investigators said she was wearing a seat belt.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 37
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 22
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18