RAWLINS, Wyo. — A Taylorsville man was killed and a Kearns woman injured Sunday in a one-car accident.
Marcus Archuletta, 73, was heading south on U.S. 287 about 17 miles north of Rawlins when the accident occurred about 4:15 a.m. The vehicle crossed the center line, over the northbound lane of travel and drifted off the left side of the roadway, said Wyoming Highway Patrol Sgt. Stephen Townsend.
The vehicle collided with a concrete box culvert. Archuletta, who was not wearing a seat belt, was pronounced dead at the scene, Townsend said.
Carolyn Graves, 60, was taken to Memorial Hospital of Carbon County in Rawlins. Investigators said she was wearing a seat belt.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9