Researching Family History: Finding ancestors' names and doing temple work for them brings joy (+video)
If you do not have family file or ancestral cards, come to the temple anyway, your help is needed. Either way you look at it, there is always a way to do ancestral names.
I appreciate our daughters, sons and especially Leslie for the work they have been doing and being examples to me. Memorable experiences take place anytime we go to the temple to do ancestral names. How awesome it is to lead family into the waters of baptism for our ancestors and confirm them. We know that ancestors appreciate the work we all do in behalf of them.
Genealogy graduate Russell Bangerter is president of Ancestral Connections, Inc., at ancestralconnect.com. He is a professional genealogist, author and speaker and adviser to Treasured Souls to Keep, at treasuredsoulstokeep.com.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- 10 accomplishments of the Relief Society
- Returned Mormon missionary chasing big league...
- Match the Relief Society presidents to their...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 114
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 36
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 27
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 19