SALT LAKE CITY — A man who police say chased and hit his 6-year-old son with a baseball bat was arrested Saturday.
Police were called to 1665 S. Riverside Drive (1140 West) just after 6 p.m. when neighbors reported seeing the man chasing his son with a bat. He was seen "hitting the boy with the bat in the back and punching him in the face," according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
The boy was taken to a local hospital but was in good condition, according to Salt Lake police.
Nathan Jacobson, 43, was arrested for investigation of child abuse.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 97
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9