ERDA, Tooele County — A 7-year-old boy suffered serious head trauma after falling out of a winow Saturday.
The boy was watching his father mow the grass from the window of his house on Rose Springs Road about 6:30 p.m., when he apparently fell through the screen and into the window well, about a 10- to 12-foot drop, according to the Tooele County Sheriff's Office.
The boy was flown by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Medical Center.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Christmas I Remember Best: 'All this, and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 91
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 18
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911... 11