ERDA, Tooele County — A 7-year-old boy suffered serious head trauma after falling out of a winow Saturday.
The boy was watching his father mow the grass from the window of his house on Rose Springs Road about 6:30 p.m., when he apparently fell through the screen and into the window well, about a 10- to 12-foot drop, according to the Tooele County Sheriff's Office.
The boy was flown by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Medical Center.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24