ERDA, Tooele County — A 7-year-old boy suffered serious head trauma after falling out of a winow Saturday.
The boy was watching his father mow the grass from the window of his house on Rose Springs Road about 6:30 p.m., when he apparently fell through the screen and into the window well, about a 10- to 12-foot drop, according to the Tooele County Sheriff's Office.
The boy was flown by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Medical Center.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8