SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Blaze season continues on course with the herky-jerky, up-and-down roller-coaster ride that has defined the first eight weeks.
Utah (3-4) dropped its second game against Arizona last Saturday and will look to return to even money against Iowa (4-4) at EnergySolutions Arena Saturday in a game that is designed to promote breast cancer awareness.
The epically named Barnstormers topped New Orleans, 62-16, last week in their best performance of the season. Iowa is led by quarterback J.J. Raterink who has a 40-to-4 touchdown to interception ratio this season. Defensively, Iowa is led by former Blaze and All-Arena linebacker Mike Lewis, who’s registered a team-high four sacks this season.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 105
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 19