SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Blaze season continues on course with the herky-jerky, up-and-down roller-coaster ride that has defined the first eight weeks.
Utah (3-4) dropped its second game against Arizona last Saturday and will look to return to even money against Iowa (4-4) at EnergySolutions Arena Saturday in a game that is designed to promote breast cancer awareness.
The epically named Barnstormers topped New Orleans, 62-16, last week in their best performance of the season. Iowa is led by quarterback J.J. Raterink who has a 40-to-4 touchdown to interception ratio this season. Defensively, Iowa is led by former Blaze and All-Arena linebacker Mike Lewis, who’s registered a team-high four sacks this season.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22