According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 10 million Americans spend an hour each way commuting to work. And, 80 percent drive to work alone. With the average price for gas rounding out at roughly $3.56 per gallon, more commuters than ever are exploring other options.
So in the spirit of National Bike to Work Day, here are 10 suggestions to save money on your commute.
- 14 frivolous lawsuits against Disney, James...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- 5 reasons you'll blow your holiday budget again
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- Making your student debt worth its burden
- Today's must-read faith and family stories
- Studio C teams up with popular indie band to...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 2
- What homeowners would do differently if... 2
- Facebook is now helping its female... 2
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1
- Americans still prefer male bosses 1