According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 10 million Americans spend an hour each way commuting to work. And, 80 percent drive to work alone. With the average price for gas rounding out at roughly $3.56 per gallon, more commuters than ever are exploring other options.
So in the spirit of National Bike to Work Day, here are 10 suggestions to save money on your commute.
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 10
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 3
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2