According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 10 million Americans spend an hour each way commuting to work. And, 80 percent drive to work alone. With the average price for gas rounding out at roughly $3.56 per gallon, more commuters than ever are exploring other options.
So in the spirit of National Bike to Work Day, here are 10 suggestions to save money on your commute.
- Top 50 companies to work for in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Utah job forecast better than most states
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- A Closer Look: Your (online) life after death
- The market power of pumpkin spice
- Balancing act: Sometimes a 'serious' office...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- These are America's 10 poorest congressmen 2
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Utah job forecast better than most states 2
- Save money by replacing appliances that... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1