According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 10 million Americans spend an hour each way commuting to work. And, 80 percent drive to work alone. With the average price for gas rounding out at roughly $3.56 per gallon, more commuters than ever are exploring other options.
So in the spirit of National Bike to Work Day, here are 10 suggestions to save money on your commute.
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 11 family friendly cars
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things that are wicked attractive about...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- Cantwell targets small business loan gender gap
- 10 things to know about corporate... 18
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3