According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 10 million Americans spend an hour each way commuting to work. And, 80 percent drive to work alone. With the average price for gas rounding out at roughly $3.56 per gallon, more commuters than ever are exploring other options.
So in the spirit of National Bike to Work Day, here are 10 suggestions to save money on your commute.
- Top 10 cities for smallest income inequality gap
- 30 best cities for starting a business
- Which cities have the best income equality?...
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- The Mortgage Professor: Unmarried couples...
- States explore free community college
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 78
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- States explore free community college 13
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 13
- Which cities have the best income... 6
- Money mistakes to avoid in your 20s 6
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 5