UVU golf: Mason Casper tees off at NCAA Pullman Regional on Thursday
PULLMAN, Wash. — Utah Valley University golfer Mason Casper will tee off in his second straight NCAA Regional at 9:12 a.m. MT Thursday.
The NCAA Pullman Regional is being contested at the par-72, 7,308-yard Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Wash.
Casper's round, which will be played with Princeton's Quinn Prchal ad St. Francis' Jeff Chastel, can be followed live at www.golfstat.com.
The 54-hole tournament continues Friday and Saturday.
Casper, the two-time America Sky Conference Golfer of the Year, earned his second consecutive bid into the regional after finishing in a tie for fifth at the ASC Championships two weeks ago.
The low five teams in each of the six regionals and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, which will be held May 28-June 2, at The Capital City Club, Crabapple Course in Atlanta, Ga.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22