UVU golf: Mason Casper tees off at NCAA Pullman Regional on Thursday
PULLMAN, Wash. — Utah Valley University golfer Mason Casper will tee off in his second straight NCAA Regional at 9:12 a.m. MT Thursday.
The NCAA Pullman Regional is being contested at the par-72, 7,308-yard Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Wash.
Casper's round, which will be played with Princeton's Quinn Prchal ad St. Francis' Jeff Chastel, can be followed live at www.golfstat.com.
The 54-hole tournament continues Friday and Saturday.
Casper, the two-time America Sky Conference Golfer of the Year, earned his second consecutive bid into the regional after finishing in a tie for fifth at the ASC Championships two weeks ago.
The low five teams in each of the six regionals and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, which will be held May 28-June 2, at The Capital City Club, Crabapple Course in Atlanta, Ga.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 106
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 41
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor... 14