UVU golf: Mason Casper tees off at NCAA Pullman Regional on Thursday
PULLMAN, Wash. — Utah Valley University golfer Mason Casper will tee off in his second straight NCAA Regional at 9:12 a.m. MT Thursday.
The NCAA Pullman Regional is being contested at the par-72, 7,308-yard Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Wash.
Casper's round, which will be played with Princeton's Quinn Prchal ad St. Francis' Jeff Chastel, can be followed live at www.golfstat.com.
The 54-hole tournament continues Friday and Saturday.
Casper, the two-time America Sky Conference Golfer of the Year, earned his second consecutive bid into the regional after finishing in a tie for fifth at the ASC Championships two weeks ago.
The low five teams in each of the six regionals and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, which will be held May 28-June 2, at The Capital City Club, Crabapple Course in Atlanta, Ga.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30