UVU golf: Mason Casper tees off at NCAA Pullman Regional on Thursday
PULLMAN, Wash. — Utah Valley University golfer Mason Casper will tee off in his second straight NCAA Regional at 9:12 a.m. MT Thursday.
The NCAA Pullman Regional is being contested at the par-72, 7,308-yard Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Wash.
Casper's round, which will be played with Princeton's Quinn Prchal ad St. Francis' Jeff Chastel, can be followed live at www.golfstat.com.
The 54-hole tournament continues Friday and Saturday.
Casper, the two-time America Sky Conference Golfer of the Year, earned his second consecutive bid into the regional after finishing in a tie for fifth at the ASC Championships two weeks ago.
The low five teams in each of the six regionals and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, which will be held May 28-June 2, at The Capital City Club, Crabapple Course in Atlanta, Ga.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with...
- BYU football: 10 players poised for breakout...
- Graphic: What would happen if the Jazz match...
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- Good first impression for Utah Jazz rookie...
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to talk...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to transfer...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 263
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 110
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 62
- Brad Rock: What Gordon Hayward needs to... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Robert Anae likes... 28
- 4 Utah college football players named... 28
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 27
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 20