UVU golf: Mason Casper tees off at NCAA Pullman Regional on Thursday
PULLMAN, Wash. — Utah Valley University golfer Mason Casper will tee off in his second straight NCAA Regional at 9:12 a.m. MT Thursday.
The NCAA Pullman Regional is being contested at the par-72, 7,308-yard Palouse Ridge Golf Club in Pullman, Wash.
Casper's round, which will be played with Princeton's Quinn Prchal ad St. Francis' Jeff Chastel, can be followed live at www.golfstat.com.
The 54-hole tournament continues Friday and Saturday.
Casper, the two-time America Sky Conference Golfer of the Year, earned his second consecutive bid into the regional after finishing in a tie for fifth at the ASC Championships two weeks ago.
The low five teams in each of the six regionals and the low individual not on those teams from each regional will advance to the finals, which will be held May 28-June 2, at The Capital City Club, Crabapple Course in Atlanta, Ga.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Deseret News Classic: Allie Moore repeats as...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah State's Keeton getting Heisman hype
- Salt Lake City's Smyth reclaims 10K title,...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 24