Former Cougar tight end Dennis Pitta has signed a $2.023 million second-round restricted free agent tender with the Baltimore Ravens, according to the Baltimore Sun.
Pitta can become an unrestricted free agent in 2014, although the Ravens have expressed interest in finalizing a long-term deal before then.
Pitta reportedly received interest from the Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers.
Pitta is coming off a year setting career highs for receptions (61), yards (669) and touchdowns (7). Pitta had four receptions for 26 yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's Super Bowl win over San Francisco.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16