Former Cougar tight end Dennis Pitta has signed a $2.023 million second-round restricted free agent tender with the Baltimore Ravens, according to the Baltimore Sun.
Pitta can become an unrestricted free agent in 2014, although the Ravens have expressed interest in finalizing a long-term deal before then.
Pitta reportedly received interest from the Miami Dolphins and San Francisco 49ers.
Pitta is coming off a year setting career highs for receptions (61), yards (669) and touchdowns (7). Pitta had four receptions for 26 yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's Super Bowl win over San Francisco.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7