SALT LAKE CITY — For the ninth-consecutive year, the University of Utah football program will conduct summer football camps for youth and high school football players. Sessions are scheduled for second through 12th grades and are for all levels of football experience.
“Our goal is to make football camp a fun and memorable experience while campers improve their football skills. We put a whole lot of emphasis on teaching proper tackling techniques and fundamentals to keep players safe and in the game,” said Fred Whittingham Jr., director of player personnel and camps. “Several of our current players will be instructing at the youth camps in addition to our coaching staff and former Ute greats. Each session will end with a speaker who will talk about the football program's core values."
Scheduled sessions include a Jr. Ute football fundamentals youth camp (June 7), fully padded youth camps (June 10-12 and 20-22), and high school position skills camps (June 17-18).
For more information, visit utahfootballcamp.com.
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 1
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 2
- Randy Hollis: Finally, the state's 'Big Four'...
- College football countdown No. 39: BYU...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- College football countdown No. 38: Utah...
- 10 local storylines to follow as NFL training...
- Rock On: Props for Mitt and 'Tag
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 47
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 44
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 34
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 23
- Backfield to the future: Hill, Williams... 12