SALT LAKE CITY — A 17-year-old girl was killed in a single vehicle rollover on I-215 late Monday.
Taylor M. Have, of Taylorsville, was driving west on I-215 about 11:50 p.m. at a high rate of speed, when she apparently lost control of the vehicle near 1400 West, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The car went off the shoulder, hit the sound wall and rolled. The teen, who officials do not believe was wearing a seat belt, was ejected and killed.
There were no initial indications of alcohol being a factor.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 47
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18