LINDON — The Lindon City Aquatics Center will open for the summer on Saturday, May 25.
Registration is available now for swimming lessons. Season pool passes can be purchased at the Lindon Community Center, 25 N. Main.
Registration, admission, rental rates and hours of operation are available online at www.lindoncity.org.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12