Utahn in final three, but it's Cochran who wins 'Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites' (+video)
But he had Fan Eddie Fox’s vote for Meehan, and Cochran was oscillating as to who he could beat in in the final three. Once there are three remaining, the “Survivors,” the voted-out castaways on the jury, decide who gets the $1 million prize.
“I think you’re the only person out there who can beat me, so you gotta go,” Cochran said as he voted for Fox.
On Day 39, the final three received a gift of food as they spent their last day on the island.
At the final Tribal Council, each of the eight jury members had the chance to ask Meehan, Cochran and Biethman questions and most of the questions for Meehan centered around her continued emotional outbursts throughout the 39 days on the island.
“A lot of emotion had to do with how hard it was for me to be duplicitous,” Meehan said in her opening statement at Tribal Council. “I had to remind myself, this is game for a million dollars. If this is football, I had to be willing to make the tackle.”
She wanted to have at least one ally to strategize with, to control her own fate and also to give herself permission to do things she wouldn’t do in real life.
Lowe asked Meehan about the vote and for Meehan to take out her bottom teeth that were on the retainer.
Probst said that he’s leaving Monday to film the next season of "Survivor," which is “Survivor: Blood vs. Water,” which will air this fall.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Genealogy: A journal has many uses
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 39
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 25
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 21
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 17
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 16
- Space and religion: How believers view... 11