Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen discuss Utah's top 20 unsigned football recruits
Signing day 2014 is still many months away, but college football coaches have already put in huge amounts of work to unearth the stars of tomorrow.
The state of Utah's 2014 recruiting class looks especially strong, with seven in-state prospects already committed to play for FBS programs. Many others will get similar opportunities over the next few months.
Brandon Gurney of the Deseret News and Dan Sorensen of UteZone.com take a look at the top uncommitted 2014 prospects from the state of Utah. It’s important to keep in mind that the list can change based on each player’s performance in camps, combines and games in 2013. However, these are the players that high school and college football enthusiasts should keep an eye on.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14