TOOELE — A 7-year-old girl was killed Sunday afternoon when the all-terrain vehicle she was riding hit a tree in Tooele County.
Few details about the incident were available late Sunday. Authorities received a call at 4:14 p.m. about an accident involving an ATV that occurred in Middle Canyon. A 7-year old girl who was a passenger on the ATV died when it struck a tree, said Tooele County public information officer Wade Matthews.
— Jasen Lee
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14