TOOELE — A 7-year-old girl was killed Sunday afternoon when the all-terrain vehicle she was riding hit a tree in Tooele County.
Few details about the incident were available late Sunday. Authorities received a call at 4:14 p.m. about an accident involving an ATV that occurred in Middle Canyon. A 7-year old girl who was a passenger on the ATV died when it struck a tree, said Tooele County public information officer Wade Matthews.
— Jasen Lee
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 14