TOOELE — A 7-year-old girl was killed Sunday afternoon when the all-terrain vehicle she was riding hit a tree in Tooele County.
Few details about the incident were available late Sunday. Authorities received a call at 4:14 p.m. about an accident involving an ATV that occurred in Middle Canyon. A 7-year old girl who was a passenger on the ATV died when it struck a tree, said Tooele County public information officer Wade Matthews.
— Jasen Lee
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15