Because of the popularity of the Tony Award-winning musical, Pioneer Theatre Company will add an additional matinee performance of "Les Miserables" on May 29, according to a news release.
The matinee will begin at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the additional performance will go on sale May 13 at 10 a.m. online at Pioneer Theatre Company’s website, in person at the box office or by calling 801-581-6961.
The show, which opened May 3, will run to June 4. Tickets for all other performances are also available for purchase.
Half-priced tickets for students K-12 are available for the additional May 29 matinee as well as all other Monday and Tuesday evening performances.
Pioneer Theatre Company performs all shows, including "Les Miserables," at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre. It is located on the University of Utah campus at 300 S. 1400 East in Salt Lake City.
Ticket prices range from $42 to $65. All tickets cost an additional $5 when purchased on the day of the performance.
The box office is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday when there are performances.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at email@example.com
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4