Because of the popularity of the Tony Award-winning musical, Pioneer Theatre Company will add an additional matinee performance of "Les Miserables" on May 29, according to a news release.
The matinee will begin at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the additional performance will go on sale May 13 at 10 a.m. online at Pioneer Theatre Company’s website, in person at the box office or by calling 801-581-6961.
The show, which opened May 3, will run to June 4. Tickets for all other performances are also available for purchase.
Half-priced tickets for students K-12 are available for the additional May 29 matinee as well as all other Monday and Tuesday evening performances.
Pioneer Theatre Company performs all shows, including "Les Miserables," at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre. It is located on the University of Utah campus at 300 S. 1400 East in Salt Lake City.
Ticket prices range from $42 to $65. All tickets cost an additional $5 when purchased on the day of the performance.
The box office is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday when there are performances.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Why you need to stop buying your kids so many...
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says family...
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- This new video game shows that there is more...
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 85
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and... 9
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 6
- Pope reinforces traditional family values 5
- Make way for a new family act in Vegas:... 5
- Katherine Heigl talks primetime... 4
- Executed American's heartbreaking... 4
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 4