Because of the popularity of the Tony Award-winning musical, Pioneer Theatre Company will add an additional matinee performance of "Les Miserables" on May 29, according to a news release.
The matinee will begin at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the additional performance will go on sale May 13 at 10 a.m. online at Pioneer Theatre Company’s website, in person at the box office or by calling 801-581-6961.
The show, which opened May 3, will run to June 4. Tickets for all other performances are also available for purchase.
Half-priced tickets for students K-12 are available for the additional May 29 matinee as well as all other Monday and Tuesday evening performances.
Pioneer Theatre Company performs all shows, including "Les Miserables," at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre. It is located on the University of Utah campus at 300 S. 1400 East in Salt Lake City.
Ticket prices range from $42 to $65. All tickets cost an additional $5 when purchased on the day of the performance.
The box office is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday when there are performances.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at email@example.com
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs:...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 27
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 9
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- How early is too early for education? 6
- Why daydreaming may be the next... 5
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises... 5