Because of the popularity of the Tony Award-winning musical, Pioneer Theatre Company will add an additional matinee performance of "Les Miserables" on May 29, according to a news release.
The matinee will begin at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the additional performance will go on sale May 13 at 10 a.m. online at Pioneer Theatre Company’s website, in person at the box office or by calling 801-581-6961.
The show, which opened May 3, will run to June 4. Tickets for all other performances are also available for purchase.
Half-priced tickets for students K-12 are available for the additional May 29 matinee as well as all other Monday and Tuesday evening performances.
Pioneer Theatre Company performs all shows, including "Les Miserables," at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre. It is located on the University of Utah campus at 300 S. 1400 East in Salt Lake City.
Ticket prices range from $42 to $65. All tickets cost an additional $5 when purchased on the day of the performance.
The box office is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday when there are performances.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at email@example.com
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1