Because of the popularity of the Tony Award-winning musical, Pioneer Theatre Company will add an additional matinee performance of "Les Miserables" on May 29, according to a news release.
The matinee will begin at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the additional performance will go on sale May 13 at 10 a.m. online at Pioneer Theatre Company’s website, in person at the box office or by calling 801-581-6961.
The show, which opened May 3, will run to June 4. Tickets for all other performances are also available for purchase.
Half-priced tickets for students K-12 are available for the additional May 29 matinee as well as all other Monday and Tuesday evening performances.
Pioneer Theatre Company performs all shows, including "Les Miserables," at the Roy W. and Elizabeth E. Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre. It is located on the University of Utah campus at 300 S. 1400 East in Salt Lake City.
Ticket prices range from $42 to $65. All tickets cost an additional $5 when purchased on the day of the performance.
The box office is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturday when there are performances.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood at...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 51
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- 5 underrated Disney movies 11
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3