Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The Clean Cut: Lindsey Stirling visits the...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Work of two Utah students featured in...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 7
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 5