Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Did the Internet kill April Fools' Day? 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Young string quartet... 1