Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- 14 potential signs of autism you may be...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- Two powerful forces make American... 24
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 16
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 12
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4