Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6