Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 20
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5