Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU announces Mitt Romney, Disney...
- Face time vs. screen time: The technological...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- It's about time the government... 11
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 6
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5