Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Kelly Clarkson announces...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell... 1
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0