Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Studies show different roles of mothers...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- U.S. marriage rate hits new low and may...
- Family stress and poverty affect... 11
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 10
- Why exposing your children to another... 5
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3