Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- Summer movie preview: A look at 21 films and...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- 18 of the best made-up words from children's...
- Here's my favorite 'Age of Ultron' plot twist
- 5-year-old rings bell, celebrates end of...
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price to pay...
- The most important sacrifice you can make for...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- From the makeup aisle: Advice from a... 5
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson... 3
- The case for renewing the War on Poverty 2
- The little-known benefit to cleaning... 2
- What does a Dutch cereal farm have to... 1
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 1