Mark Philbrick, BYU
BYUtv has added international programming in Utah, Central and South America to better serve Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
BYUtv International began airing programing May 1. Programming will be broadcast throughout Central and South America, as well as more than 900,000 households in Utah, according to a news release.
BYUtv International's goal is to provide uplifting and entertaining programming. The channel's leading shows include the Emmy Award-winning shows "Nexos" and "Conexao," in addition to a lineup of cultural and educational programs.
The move will cause Create TV to be removed from BYU broadcasting's over-the-air lineup, but viewers wanting Create TV can contact their cable provider regarding the channel's availability, according to BYUtv.
For more information on BYUtv International, visit www.byutvint.org.
BYUtv is based out of Provo, Utah, and is home to six TV and radio channels. For more on BYUtv, visit BYUtv.org.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: tbtoone
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- New Zealand airline releases 'Hobbit' safety...
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 23
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 7
- It's 2014: Are all our schools... 6