Registration open for Utah men's basketball summer camps
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s getting to be that time of year up on the hill. Registration is open for University of Utah men's basketball summer camps. Sessions are scheduled for boys in kindergarten through high school.
“More than anything it’s for kids to have a good time and for parents to be able to kind of be exposed to what Utah basketball is right now,” said Phil Cullen, director of player development and camps. “Our players are going to be very much a part of it as far as working the camps and getting to hang out with us.”
Scheduled sessions include a skills camp for players in grades 6-12 (June 10-11) and a team camp for high school varsity, junior varsity, sophomore and freshmen squads (June 12-15). A day camp for youngsters in kindergarten through sixth grade is set for July 15-17 and an overnight camp for grades 4-12 is slated for July 31-Aug. 3.
For more information, Cullen is directing folks to utahbasketballcamps.com.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak will be on hand throughout the sessions. The Utes reached the Pac-12 tournament semifinals in his second season at the helm.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 281
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 67
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 52
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 38
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 29