Registration open for Utah men's basketball summer camps
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s getting to be that time of year up on the hill. Registration is open for University of Utah men's basketball summer camps. Sessions are scheduled for boys in kindergarten through high school.
“More than anything it’s for kids to have a good time and for parents to be able to kind of be exposed to what Utah basketball is right now,” said Phil Cullen, director of player development and camps. “Our players are going to be very much a part of it as far as working the camps and getting to hang out with us.”
Scheduled sessions include a skills camp for players in grades 6-12 (June 10-11) and a team camp for high school varsity, junior varsity, sophomore and freshmen squads (June 12-15). A day camp for youngsters in kindergarten through sixth grade is set for July 15-17 and an overnight camp for grades 4-12 is slated for July 31-Aug. 3.
For more information, Cullen is directing folks to utahbasketballcamps.com.
Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak will be on hand throughout the sessions. The Utes reached the Pac-12 tournament semifinals in his second season at the helm.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34