I Believe Podcast arrives on global religion site, Patheos.com
On Wednesday, May 1, the I Believe Podcast, a venue for all spiritual seekers, was added to Patheos.com, according to a news release.
Patheos.com is a global website that allows interested seekers to discuss faith, contemporary issues, religion and spirituality.
"I Believe Podcast's presence on Patheos.com expands our reach and enables us to connect on gospel truths with an even broader audience with wide-ranging worldviews," said Karen Trifiletti, host of I Believe Podcast.
IBelievePodcast.com, the home-site, will continue to post transcripts to video and audio casts.
A news release describes the I Believe Podcast as being for all honest spiritual seekers — unaffiliated, lost, struggling, practicing, thinking or anywhere else on their spiritual journey — who are interested in learning about and discussing faith in Jesus Christ and how that faith can work in everyday life. On the website, visitors can share experiences in a personal, real and focused environment. Trifiletti and featured guests offer spotlights on Christian living, scriptural devotionals, holiday messages, how to navigate challenges of our culture, womanhood, the meaning of life, God's plan of happiness, Christ's church today, responses to select news items, interviews and more.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 21
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 18