I Believe Podcast arrives on global religion site, Patheos.com
On Wednesday, May 1, the I Believe Podcast, a venue for all spiritual seekers, was added to Patheos.com, according to a news release.
Patheos.com is a global website that allows interested seekers to discuss faith, contemporary issues, religion and spirituality.
"I Believe Podcast's presence on Patheos.com expands our reach and enables us to connect on gospel truths with an even broader audience with wide-ranging worldviews," said Karen Trifiletti, host of I Believe Podcast.
IBelievePodcast.com, the home-site, will continue to post transcripts to video and audio casts.
A news release describes the I Believe Podcast as being for all honest spiritual seekers — unaffiliated, lost, struggling, practicing, thinking or anywhere else on their spiritual journey — who are interested in learning about and discussing faith in Jesus Christ and how that faith can work in everyday life. On the website, visitors can share experiences in a personal, real and focused environment. Trifiletti and featured guests offer spotlights on Christian living, scriptural devotionals, holiday messages, how to navigate challenges of our culture, womanhood, the meaning of life, God's plan of happiness, Christ's church today, responses to select news items, interviews and more.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- President Uchtdorf: 'Live the gospel joyful'
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- New Jersey teen to join fight against... 62
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Y. forum speaker focuses defending the... 6
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3