I Believe Podcast arrives on global religion site, Patheos.com
On Wednesday, May 1, the I Believe Podcast, a venue for all spiritual seekers, was added to Patheos.com, according to a news release.
Patheos.com is a global website that allows interested seekers to discuss faith, contemporary issues, religion and spirituality.
"I Believe Podcast's presence on Patheos.com expands our reach and enables us to connect on gospel truths with an even broader audience with wide-ranging worldviews," said Karen Trifiletti, host of I Believe Podcast.
IBelievePodcast.com, the home-site, will continue to post transcripts to video and audio casts.
A news release describes the I Believe Podcast as being for all honest spiritual seekers — unaffiliated, lost, struggling, practicing, thinking or anywhere else on their spiritual journey — who are interested in learning about and discussing faith in Jesus Christ and how that faith can work in everyday life. On the website, visitors can share experiences in a personal, real and focused environment. Trifiletti and featured guests offer spotlights on Christian living, scriptural devotionals, holiday messages, how to navigate challenges of our culture, womanhood, the meaning of life, God's plan of happiness, Christ's church today, responses to select news items, interviews and more.
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 18 must-see attractions on and around Temple...
- 'Amazed by Grace' by Sheri Dew explores...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 147
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 60
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Alternative rock/indie band of 5... 9