I Believe Podcast arrives on global religion site, Patheos.com
On Wednesday, May 1, the I Believe Podcast, a venue for all spiritual seekers, was added to Patheos.com, according to a news release.
Patheos.com is a global website that allows interested seekers to discuss faith, contemporary issues, religion and spirituality.
"I Believe Podcast's presence on Patheos.com expands our reach and enables us to connect on gospel truths with an even broader audience with wide-ranging worldviews," said Karen Trifiletti, host of I Believe Podcast.
IBelievePodcast.com, the home-site, will continue to post transcripts to video and audio casts.
A news release describes the I Believe Podcast as being for all honest spiritual seekers — unaffiliated, lost, struggling, practicing, thinking or anywhere else on their spiritual journey — who are interested in learning about and discussing faith in Jesus Christ and how that faith can work in everyday life. On the website, visitors can share experiences in a personal, real and focused environment. Trifiletti and featured guests offer spotlights on Christian living, scriptural devotionals, holiday messages, how to navigate challenges of our culture, womanhood, the meaning of life, God's plan of happiness, Christ's church today, responses to select news items, interviews and more.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan shares...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5