Mormon from Utah wins personal immunity on 'Survivor: Caramoan' (+video)
It was going to be an easy vote targeting Fox at Tribal Council. But Cochran had his sights set on blindsiding Lowe, who he sees as possibly winning the $1 million prize.
“I didn’t play my own game last time, so I’m trying to and it’s hard,” Meehan said.
Meehan said she has been trying take out those who are the “biggest strategic threat.” But she also sees that the last time she let Cochran sway her vote, she went home before him.
“I’m really confused,” Meehan said before they headed off to Tribal Council. Lowe had helped Meehan find her retainer at the bottom of the lake.
At Tribal Council, Meehan felt a sense of security with the Immunity necklace.
“More than anything it was a feeling of ‘I did that.’ I trained for this game and I came and I did something that it’s like a bucket list thing,” Meehan said.
Fox was prepared for this to be his last night in the game.
The votes were one for Richenbach, two for Fox and three for Lowe, who became a member of the jury.
Jury members can observe Tribal Councils, but not participate, and will ultimately decide from the final three castaways who will win the $1 million.
“I was honest with you guys. I was genuine with you guys,” an upset Lowe told the remaining five “Survivors” before leaving into the rainy night. “It hurts.”
There are three days left in the game for $1 million.
“If the first 36 are any indication, it's going to be a crazy finish,” Probst said.
The two-hour season finale and reunion show of “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” is Sunday evening starting at 7 p.m. on CBS.
And the previews hint that one of the remaining five might need to be medically evacuated.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Text of Obama's speech at Hiroshima Peace...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Why the University of Miami plans to hire a...
- Sherry Young: The trip of a lifetime to the...
- President Uchtdorf visits Europe, returns to...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response... 38
- First-edition Book of Mormon to be part... 18
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer,... 12
- Sherry Young: The trip of a lifetime to... 5
- America's moral obligation in the... 5
- Why don't more Americans ask faith... 5
- Watch: Mormon missionaries rescue... 5