Mormon from Utah wins personal immunity on 'Survivor: Caramoan' (+video)
It was going to be an easy vote targeting Fox at Tribal Council. But Cochran had his sights set on blindsiding Lowe, who he sees as possibly winning the $1 million prize.
“I didn’t play my own game last time, so I’m trying to and it’s hard,” Meehan said.
Meehan said she has been trying take out those who are the “biggest strategic threat.” But she also sees that the last time she let Cochran sway her vote, she went home before him.
“I’m really confused,” Meehan said before they headed off to Tribal Council. Lowe had helped Meehan find her retainer at the bottom of the lake.
At Tribal Council, Meehan felt a sense of security with the Immunity necklace.
“More than anything it was a feeling of ‘I did that.’ I trained for this game and I came and I did something that it’s like a bucket list thing,” Meehan said.
Fox was prepared for this to be his last night in the game.
The votes were one for Richenbach, two for Fox and three for Lowe, who became a member of the jury.
Jury members can observe Tribal Councils, but not participate, and will ultimately decide from the final three castaways who will win the $1 million.
“I was honest with you guys. I was genuine with you guys,” an upset Lowe told the remaining five “Survivors” before leaving into the rainy night. “It hurts.”
There are three days left in the game for $1 million.
“If the first 36 are any indication, it's going to be a crazy finish,” Probst said.
The two-hour season finale and reunion show of “Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites” is Sunday evening starting at 7 p.m. on CBS.
And the previews hint that one of the remaining five might need to be medically evacuated.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: CTRappleye
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 14
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5