NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone meets Mormon missionaries
The Hall of Famer, two-time NBA Most Valuable Player, Olympian and Utah's favorite "Mailman" Karl Malone was tagged in a photo with four missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Twitter Wendesday night.
Karl's wife, Kay Malone, posted the photo tweeting, "LDS Church missionaries meet the Mailman."
The Malones currently live in Ruston, La., which is located in the Mississippi Jackson Mission.
Several comments on the photo have been made, including one by Amy Rees Anderson who is the mother of one of the missionaries.
"Today was Elder Anderson's 20th bday!" Anderson tweeted. "From one mom to another, thanks for spending it with him!"
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Rare LDS Church document discovered that...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the...
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 68
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Are church youth dances outdated? 55
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms.... 38
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 34
- 5 faith facts about Marco Rubio:... 14
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences... 13
- Okla. attorney general wants private... 12