NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone meets Mormon missionaries
The Hall of Famer, two-time NBA Most Valuable Player, Olympian and Utah's favorite "Mailman" Karl Malone was tagged in a photo with four missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Twitter Wendesday night.
Karl's wife, Kay Malone, posted the photo tweeting, "LDS Church missionaries meet the Mailman."
The Malones currently live in Ruston, La., which is located in the Mississippi Jackson Mission.
Several comments on the photo have been made, including one by Amy Rees Anderson who is the mother of one of the missionaries.
"Today was Elder Anderson's 20th bday!" Anderson tweeted. "From one mom to another, thanks for spending it with him!"
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Cookbook review: 'The Lion House Cookbook'...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- GOP platform: Plenty for evangelicals to love
- Adult coloring books get niched: Color me...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- Pokemon Go player spots fire that destroyed...
- Here's how the Vatican's mobile medical unit...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 29
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9