NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone meets Mormon missionaries
The Hall of Famer, two-time NBA Most Valuable Player, Olympian and Utah's favorite "Mailman" Karl Malone was tagged in a photo with four missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Twitter Wendesday night.
Karl's wife, Kay Malone, posted the photo tweeting, "LDS Church missionaries meet the Mailman."
The Malones currently live in Ruston, La., which is located in the Mississippi Jackson Mission.
Several comments on the photo have been made, including one by Amy Rees Anderson who is the mother of one of the missionaries.
"Today was Elder Anderson's 20th bday!" Anderson tweeted. "From one mom to another, thanks for spending it with him!"
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- New Harmony: Now pitching for the Angels:...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 7
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian... 5
- LDS missionaries meet London teen... 5