NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone meets Mormon missionaries
The Hall of Famer, two-time NBA Most Valuable Player, Olympian and Utah's favorite "Mailman" Karl Malone was tagged in a photo with four missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Twitter Wendesday night.
Karl's wife, Kay Malone, posted the photo tweeting, "LDS Church missionaries meet the Mailman."
The Malones currently live in Ruston, La., which is located in the Mississippi Jackson Mission.
Several comments on the photo have been made, including one by Amy Rees Anderson who is the mother of one of the missionaries.
"Today was Elder Anderson's 20th bday!" Anderson tweeted. "From one mom to another, thanks for spending it with him!"
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 104
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 35
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 34
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 34
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- New friends plan to work together to... 20
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 16