SALT LAKE CITY — Attendees at the Real Salt Lake soccer match experienced a spectacular performance Saturday, May 4 — and not just by the 2-0 win against Vancouver.
Eleven-year-old Lexi Walker sang the national anthem, and listeners were blown away by Walker’s voice. Comments on the YouTube clip of her singing include, “She has a bright future ahead of her!” and “She was astonishing! How old is this girl?” The clip has more than 13,000 views.
Abby Stevens is an intern for the Deseret News Faith and Family sections. She is a recent graduate of Brigham Young University–Idaho. Contact Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- The Clean Cut: Provo group releases...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- When Satan steals your motherhood 76
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 1