SALT LAKE CITY — Attendees at the Real Salt Lake soccer match experienced a spectacular performance Saturday, May 4 — and not just by the 2-0 win against Vancouver.
Eleven-year-old Lexi Walker sang the national anthem, and listeners were blown away by Walker’s voice. Comments on the YouTube clip of her singing include, “She has a bright future ahead of her!” and “She was astonishing! How old is this girl?” The clip has more than 13,000 views.
Abby Stevens is an intern for the Deseret News Faith and Family sections. She is a recent graduate of Brigham Young University–Idaho. Contact Abby at email@example.com.
- 20 places in Utah where kids eat free, or for...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- #SavingEliza: Family determined to save...
- Wright Words: LDS teacher mourns loss of two...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Heber Valley Historic Railroad Authority...
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- How to create a do-it-yourself summer camp...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 13
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 10
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- How to raise compassionate kids 4
- Wright Words: LDS teacher mourns loss... 3
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist... 2
- 5 money issues that can destroy your... 1