SALT LAKE CITY — Attendees at the Real Salt Lake soccer match experienced a spectacular performance Saturday, May 4 — and not just by the 2-0 win against Vancouver.
Eleven-year-old Lexi Walker sang the national anthem, and listeners were blown away by Walker’s voice. Comments on the YouTube clip of her singing include, “She has a bright future ahead of her!” and “She was astonishing! How old is this girl?” The clip has more than 13,000 views.
Abby Stevens is an intern for the Deseret News Faith and Family sections. She is a recent graduate of Brigham Young University–Idaho. Contact Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- The problems grandparents face when...
- A letter to my boys: The real reason I say no...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1