New video: Life doesn't come with a manual; it comes with a mother
In honor of Mother's Day on May 12, a non-denominational video highlighting the important role mothers play is being shared on family- and faith-based websites, including LDS.org.
The video, produced in association with several faith groups, begins by stating, "Every time a child is born, so is a mother."
Scenes flash by of a woman picking up spilled cereal and of another helping her children with homework as the mother's many roles are emphasized.
"There to tuck you in, to cheer you up. There to teach. There to send you off, and to listen when you call."
Images then focus on Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, as this phrase appears: "There by your side when others have left you."
The video concludes with a reminder for viewers to express gratitude.
"This Mother's Day thank the women who have loved, mentored and mothered you."
The video was posted to YouTube yesterday, and the description includes an invitation to share the message.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but serves...
- How President Uchtdorf upended my apple cart
- Defending the Faith: The very surprising...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 101
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but... 39
- Elder Bednar invites Mormons to use... 38
- LDS Church announces feature-length... 36
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Defending the Faith: The very... 22
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland posts picture... 16
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they... 15