COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A negligent homicide charge has been filed in connection with a woman's death in April.
Dan L. Eining, 59, of Cottonwood Heights, was charged with the class A misdemeanor in 3rd District Court stemming from the April 10 death of Sharalyn Quinney, 75. Quinney died from injuries she suffered after being hit by an SUV that was being backed out of a driveway near 3646 E. 8400 South.
At the time, the driver told police he did not see the woman in the April 9 accident. Police said the vehicle was not moving very fast, but the impact knocked her to the ground and caused a severe head injury.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12