COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A negligent homicide charge has been filed in connection with a woman's death in April.
Dan L. Eining, 59, of Cottonwood Heights, was charged with the class A misdemeanor in 3rd District Court stemming from the April 10 death of Sharalyn Quinney, 75. Quinney died from injuries she suffered after being hit by an SUV that was being backed out of a driveway near 3646 E. 8400 South.
At the time, the driver told police he did not see the woman in the April 9 accident. Police said the vehicle was not moving very fast, but the impact knocked her to the ground and caused a severe head injury.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15