COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — A negligent homicide charge has been filed in connection with a woman's death in April.
Dan L. Eining, 59, of Cottonwood Heights, was charged with the class A misdemeanor in 3rd District Court stemming from the April 10 death of Sharalyn Quinney, 75. Quinney died from injuries she suffered after being hit by an SUV that was being backed out of a driveway near 3646 E. 8400 South.
At the time, the driver told police he did not see the woman in the April 9 accident. Police said the vehicle was not moving very fast, but the impact knocked her to the ground and caused a severe head injury.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18