Dunn is small (5-feet-10, 172 pounds), and has been characterized as a one-dimensional player. Some teams doubted his pass-catching ability, though he had 12 catches for 74 yards last season. Others felt he didn’t get yardage after making catches.
But he has the anticipation of a chess master and the fleetness of a deer.
And he can smell the end zone from the neighboring county.
“If you can provide good field position, the offense has a much higher chance of scoring touchdowns,” he said. “As long as you’re taking away chunks of yardage for the offense, it’s a great asset. But if you’re scoring touchdowns, it’s just like flipping the whole game.”
Flipping the NFL is what he now has in mind.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: therockmonster; Facebook: therockmonster
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 95
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 78
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 59
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 42