Chuck Wing, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A little surprise snow fell across parts of the Wasatch Front Wednesday morning, the first day of May. The cold weather was a shock to the system after several warm days in the 70s to end the month of April.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Officials: Two women in Utah with Zika are...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 33
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8