Chuck Wing, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A little surprise snow fell across parts of the Wasatch Front Wednesday morning, the first day of May. The cold weather was a shock to the system after several warm days in the 70s to end the month of April.
What You May Have Missed
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 50
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12
- Utah denies proposed ballot initiative... 10