Chuck Wing, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A little surprise snow fell across parts of the Wasatch Front Wednesday morning, the first day of May. The cold weather was a shock to the system after several warm days in the 70s to end the month of April.
What You May Have Missed
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 15
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 12
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9