Every April, the Autism Society and many other organizations recognize Autism Awareness Month. This recognition has been celebrated nationally since 1970 and has spread throughout many online blogs and websites.
Last week, the Mormon Channel released a video about autism. The video is from a younger sister's point of view, expressing her love for her brother who has autism.
The description of the video says, "Learn about Hannah's relationship with her autistic brother, Hyrum, and how she exemplifies Christlike love. Everyone deserves to be loved and valued, no matter how different they are from you."
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 174
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 23
- The challenges and blessings of... 18
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17