Every April, the Autism Society and many other organizations recognize Autism Awareness Month. This recognition has been celebrated nationally since 1970 and has spread throughout many online blogs and websites.
Last week, the Mormon Channel released a video about autism. The video is from a younger sister's point of view, expressing her love for her brother who has autism.
The description of the video says, "Learn about Hannah's relationship with her autistic brother, Hyrum, and how she exemplifies Christlike love. Everyone deserves to be loved and valued, no matter how different they are from you."
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 9
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 4
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 4
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3