Every April, the Autism Society and many other organizations recognize Autism Awareness Month. This recognition has been celebrated nationally since 1970 and has spread throughout many online blogs and websites.
Last week, the Mormon Channel released a video about autism. The video is from a younger sister's point of view, expressing her love for her brother who has autism.
The description of the video says, "Learn about Hannah's relationship with her autistic brother, Hyrum, and how she exemplifies Christlike love. Everyone deserves to be loved and valued, no matter how different they are from you."
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 15
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12