Every April, the Autism Society and many other organizations recognize Autism Awareness Month. This recognition has been celebrated nationally since 1970 and has spread throughout many online blogs and websites.
Last week, the Mormon Channel released a video about autism. The video is from a younger sister's point of view, expressing her love for her brother who has autism.
The description of the video says, "Learn about Hannah's relationship with her autistic brother, Hyrum, and how she exemplifies Christlike love. Everyone deserves to be loved and valued, no matter how different they are from you."
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Nelson Mandela's faith made him a worldwide...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 18
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13