KAYSVILLE — Safe Kids Davis County will host the 13th annual Safe Kids F.I.T. Fair on Saturday.
The event will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Barnes Park, 950 W. 200 North. Families can participate in more than 50 interactive booths, which are all free and focused on safety and fitness. Games and prizes also will be available.
More than 300 free bicycle helmets will be distributed at the event.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15