KAYSVILLE — Safe Kids Davis County will host the 13th annual Safe Kids F.I.T. Fair on Saturday.
The event will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Barnes Park, 950 W. 200 North. Families can participate in more than 50 interactive booths, which are all free and focused on safety and fitness. Games and prizes also will be available.
More than 300 free bicycle helmets will be distributed at the event.
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 109
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 43
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17