2013 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
The start of the 2013 high school football season is still well over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 23.
Who does defending 5A state champion Jordan open with, and when is the Alta-Bingham game? What about the East-Jordan rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups brought about by realignment and the introduction of a sixth classification in Utah? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for 102 of the 103 high school football teams in Utah. The schedule for Monument Valley is only a partial schedule.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 99
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 25
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24