2013 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
The start of the 2013 high school football season is still well over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 23.
Who does defending 5A state champion Jordan open with, and when is the Alta-Bingham game? What about the East-Jordan rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups brought about by realignment and the introduction of a sixth classification in Utah? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for 102 of the 103 high school football teams in Utah. The schedule for Monument Valley is only a partial schedule.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Ranking the best college running backs...
- Jazz notes: Trey Lyles still not with team...
- You don't know Jack (Cooley)? Learn about...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 104
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 103
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 32
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 24
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 24