2013 Utah high school football schedules unveiled for 103 teams
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
The start of the 2013 high school football season is still well over three months away, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about 14 weeks of Friday Night Lights beginning on Aug. 23.
Who does defending 5A state champion Jordan open with, and when is the Alta-Bingham game? What about the East-Jordan rematch, not to mention numerous other exciting match-ups brought about by realignment and the introduction of a sixth classification in Utah? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for 102 of the 103 high school football teams in Utah. The schedule for Monument Valley is only a partial schedule.
Class 3AA North
Class 3AA South
Class 3A North
Class 3A South
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31