Harrisville man who died after falling off roof identified
Jen Pilgreen, Deseret News
WEST HAVEN — Police have released the identity of a man who died after falling 25 feet off of a roof Tuesday.
Nathan Wilkinson, 35, of Harrisville, was welding metal panels on the roof of a structure at 2873 W. 1800 South that was being built for storage in a farm area. Wilkinson disconnected his safety harness about 9:20 a.m. to retrieve a tool. While he was detached from his safety belt, a strong gust of wind lifted one of the sheets of metal, hitting Wilkinson and knocking him off, according to the Weber County Sheriff's Office.
Wilkinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 37
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 22
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14