Harrisville man who died after falling off roof identified
Jen Pilgreen, Deseret News
WEST HAVEN — Police have released the identity of a man who died after falling 25 feet off of a roof Tuesday.
Nathan Wilkinson, 35, of Harrisville, was welding metal panels on the roof of a structure at 2873 W. 1800 South that was being built for storage in a farm area. Wilkinson disconnected his safety harness about 9:20 a.m. to retrieve a tool. While he was detached from his safety belt, a strong gust of wind lifted one of the sheets of metal, hitting Wilkinson and knocking him off, according to the Weber County Sheriff's Office.
Wilkinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 13