Harrisville man who died after falling off roof identified
Jen Pilgreen, Deseret News
WEST HAVEN — Police have released the identity of a man who died after falling 25 feet off of a roof Tuesday.
Nathan Wilkinson, 35, of Harrisville, was welding metal panels on the roof of a structure at 2873 W. 1800 South that was being built for storage in a farm area. Wilkinson disconnected his safety harness about 9:20 a.m. to retrieve a tool. While he was detached from his safety belt, a strong gust of wind lifted one of the sheets of metal, hitting Wilkinson and knocking him off, according to the Weber County Sheriff's Office.
Wilkinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13