Harrisville man who died after falling off roof identified
Jen Pilgreen, Deseret News
WEST HAVEN — Police have released the identity of a man who died after falling 25 feet off of a roof Tuesday.
Nathan Wilkinson, 35, of Harrisville, was welding metal panels on the roof of a structure at 2873 W. 1800 South that was being built for storage in a farm area. Wilkinson disconnected his safety harness about 9:20 a.m. to retrieve a tool. While he was detached from his safety belt, a strong gust of wind lifted one of the sheets of metal, hitting Wilkinson and knocking him off, according to the Weber County Sheriff's Office.
Wilkinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21