Harrisville man who died after falling off roof identified
Jen Pilgreen, Deseret News
WEST HAVEN — Police have released the identity of a man who died after falling 25 feet off of a roof Tuesday.
Nathan Wilkinson, 35, of Harrisville, was welding metal panels on the roof of a structure at 2873 W. 1800 South that was being built for storage in a farm area. Wilkinson disconnected his safety harness about 9:20 a.m. to retrieve a tool. While he was detached from his safety belt, a strong gust of wind lifted one of the sheets of metal, hitting Wilkinson and knocking him off, according to the Weber County Sheriff's Office.
Wilkinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9