Cookbook offers sophisticated ideas, recipes for family celebrations
Arrange soaked bread on top of the peaches. Pour as much remaining mixture over the bread as will fit in the dish without overflowing.
Place the dish on a baking sheet to catch any drips, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and bake for 20–25 minutes more, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with Raspberry Syrup.
Mix the ingredients together and serve, or place in a blender and strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
12 ounces frozen raspberries, defrosted
1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
If you go ...
What: "Celebrate Every Day" book launch and Jaime Richardson book signing
When: Saturday, May 4, 2 p.m.
Where: The King's English, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
Note: Spots in the signing line are reserved for those who buy their copy at The King's English.
Kelly McPherson is a health educator at the University of Utah, a cyclist and a mother of five. Email: email@example.com
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- One thing that changes every marriage
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 17
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Low math, science scores blamed on... 8
- Little difference between PG-13 and... 7