Cookbook offers sophisticated ideas, recipes for family celebrations
Arrange soaked bread on top of the peaches. Pour as much remaining mixture over the bread as will fit in the dish without overflowing.
Place the dish on a baking sheet to catch any drips, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and bake for 20–25 minutes more, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with Raspberry Syrup.
Mix the ingredients together and serve, or place in a blender and strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
12 ounces frozen raspberries, defrosted
1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
If you go ...
What: "Celebrate Every Day" book launch and Jaime Richardson book signing
When: Saturday, May 4, 2 p.m.
Where: The King's English, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
Note: Spots in the signing line are reserved for those who buy their copy at The King's English.
Kelly McPherson is a health educator at the University of Utah, a cyclist and a mother of five. Email: email@example.com
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs:...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 27
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 9
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- How early is too early for education? 6
- Why daydreaming may be the next... 5
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises... 5