John Bazemore, AP
ESPN describes the one-hour documentary produced by MLB Productions as a show that "documents Harper's journey from a young teenager to MLB star. The special includes rare footage of Harper, his family and the years leading up to his MLB debut through the present day."
In a clip released by MLB, Harper describes how his father's work ethic as an ironworker laying rebar inspired him to develop consistent and dedicated practice routines that helped him become the player he is today.
After being selected as the first overall pick by the Washington Nationals in 2010, Harper made his major league debut in 2012 at Dodger Stadium. He was voted to the All-Star team and was named the NL Rookie of the Year. Following his impressive rookie campaign, he started the 2013 season by hitting two home runs on opening day.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34