Ravell Call, Deseret News
Officials for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints confirmed that the church will have access to the two apartment complexes — Raintree Commons and BYU's Wyview Park — beginning Wednesday, May 1, and that missionaries should begin arriving to occupy the new facilities by the end of May.
Some work will continue on both facilities through the summer, including the construction of temporary buildings for dining and other services. Full occupation — 1,000 missionaries residing in Wyview buildings and 700 missionaries residing in Raintree buildings — isn’t expected until later in the summer when the temporary work is completed.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 50
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7