Photo gallery: Salt Lake police officer killed in the line of duty 92 years ago is honored with plaque
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department Monday dedicated a plaque in memory of an officer killed in the line of duty 92 years ago.
Detective Green B. Hamby was shot and killed near where the Gallivan Center now stands while tracking down a burglary suspect.
The plaque is at the Gallivan Center.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 35
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17