Photo gallery: Salt Lake police officer killed in the line of duty 92 years ago is honored with plaque
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department Monday dedicated a plaque in memory of an officer killed in the line of duty 92 years ago.
Detective Green B. Hamby was shot and killed near where the Gallivan Center now stands while tracking down a burglary suspect.
The plaque is at the Gallivan Center.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7