SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Renee Jimenez, who was recently appointed to fill a vacancy on the 3rd District Juvenile Court bench.
Those who desire to comment can contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee will hold a public hearing regarding Jimenez’s nomination on June 11 at 3 p.m. The committee will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
Jimenez was appointed to replace Judge Frederic M. Oddone, who retired April 16. The 3rd District Juvenile Court includes Salt Lake, Summit and Tooele counties.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15