Track athletes are now in midseason form, and it showed this past week across the state, particularly at the Davis Invitational. There were 21 top 2013 performances recorded at Davis High School on Saturday, including a pair of state records by Davis' Shea Martinez and Park City's Megan Glasmann.
Here's a closer look at the latest top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
With the BYU Invitational on tap this week, expect many more state-best performances to be set this weekend, and perhaps a few state records.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0